Thursday 28 June 2012

Wedding Shoes

Source(google.com.pk)
Wedding Shoes Biography
My accessories for my wedding day has caused some controversy between my fiance and I. At this stage in the planning process I'm very surprised at what he's getting upset over. Is there such a thing as a groom-zilla?
To me, a bride should wear heels on her wedding day. It's probably going to be the fanciest day of my life (except if I become royalty or a celeb) and I feel confident in high heeled shoes. Like Victoria Beckham says: "I can't think in flats!" But I digress, my fiance is only 2 inches taller than me when I'm barefoot. I have gotten over the fact that I am taller than him when I wear heels. He has not.

For my wedding, I've decided to have blue shoes. My something blue. I've chosen Nina Shoes Culver Peep Toe  in navy blue (to match my bridesmaids dresses). It only has a 2.5 inch heel. I feel like this is a compromise. So, I texted my fiance that I was getting the shoes and he called me immediately and said: "I had only one request and that was for you to not wear heels."

Am I overreacting? I feel what I put on my feet on my wedding day should be my choice! I totally understand where he's coming from, he doesn't want our wedding pictures to look like Mutt and Jeff (for you young one's, click here for that reference) or as awkward as Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' wedding pictures with her towering over him. It's a sense of pride and insecurity for him, I understand. I also plan on switching into more appropriate dancing shoes throughout the night. But if my heels are comfy, and Nina Shoes  ARE comfy I plan on wearing them the whole night.
How do I make him see my side? Or am I being a Bride-zilla by not respecting his wishes?

There is also a pewter shade that is a bit darker and simply gorgeous. Finally, there are times when the shoes are shiny or made of satin which will look a bit different from the matted silver. Whatever your preference, just make sure that it matches well with your bridal wedding dresses.Your silver bridal shoes will be one of the best things that you purchase from your wedding day. Don't worry about spending a little more on a good pair since you will definitely have the opportunity to wear them again in the future. More and more brides are even considering buying designer silver shoes in place of cheap silver wedding shoes so that the shoes will last for a long time and help them remember their wedding day.


Designer wedding shoes are our passion. That is why there are over 250 different styles of bridal shoes offered from ten different designers such as Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Something Blue, and Giuseppe Zanotti. No bride wants to wait weeks for her wedding shoes to arrive so My Glass Slipper has most sizes in white and ivory in stock for immediate delivery. If you have a question about any shoe you see on this website, please give us a call and a representative can get that shoe in hand and answer all of your questions and concerns. 866-WED-SHOE.
Finally, you have found the one store that has the most white satin, dyeable wedding shoes anywhere. Even beach bridal shoes and dyeable flip-flops are among the hard to find wedding shoes so many brides are looking for. In addition to dyeable and designer wedding shoes, My Glass Slipper carries bridal purses and shoe cushions and a huge selection of discount bridal shoes in the Sale section.

Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Wedding Shoes
Sparkly Wedding Shoes & Sparkly Evening Shoes
The Most Beautiful Bridal Shoes And Evening Shoes In The World!
How To Dye Your Wedding Shoes - Lezustore TV Ep#4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...